Road Closed (Wildland Fire) - on SR-158/Deer Creek Rd on Mount Charleston, Clark County Nevada. Use other routes.

D1 - Silver Alert in Henderson, Clark County Nevada. Name: Jimmie Richard; Age: 79 yrs old; Height: 6'0"; Weight: 150 lbs; Hair: Ear length and Black; Eyes: Brown. Last seen wearing a Black and White, cloud design, button up short sleeved shirt with Black slacks and shoes. Last seen driving a Black 2011 BMW 328i with Nevada plate LV2166 in the area of Henderson Hospital (Galleria Dr, Henderson, NV). Suffers from dementia, congestive heart failure, diabetes and has a history of heart murmurs. If seen call the Henderson Police Dept 702.267.5000 or 911.

Click Here for further Road Conditions

 

 

 
Show/Hide

COVID-19: Those recently diagnosed/exhibiting virus symptoms advised to self-quarantine for 14 days.

Nevadans urged to avoid unnecessary travel to greatest extent possible. Click here

Transportation Alternatives Program

Print
Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

TAP Program

The Department is pleased to announce the Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) 2021 / 2022 is now open.

The Nevada State Department of Transportation (NDOT) is preparing for the potential federal funding to support bicycle, pedestrian, multi-use path and transportation-related projects.  Applications for the FY 2021-2022 funding opportunity are now being accepted. Funding is also available through RTC Southern Nevada, RTC Washoe and TRPA in Lake Tahoe. Separate applications are required to be considered for these opportunities. The links below will guide you to the relative TAP pages:

TA_StreetSigns_205x155

TAP funds are made available to the State through the Federal Highway Administration and administered by the Nevada State Department of Transportation. These programs will provide up to 95 percent of project-related cost, with the remaining 5 percent provided by project sponsors.

TAP projects are selected via a competitive scoring process based on criteria described in the TAP Guidance and Scoring Criteria below.

For additional information on eligible project activities, and other important information, please refer to the application resource materials below. 

The information provided below will be updated as it becomes available. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the application deadline has been extended and applications will be accepted up until June 15th, 2020 at 5:00 PST.

Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP)

The Transportation Alternatives Program provides federal funds for community-based projects that expand travel choices and enhance the transportation experience by integrating modes and improving the cultural, historic, and environmental aspects of our transportation infrastructure.

Projects include:Crystal Bay Pedestrian Improvements

  • On-road and off-road pedestrian and bicycle facilities
  • Infrastructure projects for improving non-driver access to public transportation and enhanced mobility      
  • Community improvement activities
  • Environmental mitigation
  • Safe Routes to School projects
  • Streetscape improvements
  • Refurbishment of historic transportation facilities
  • Other investments that enhance communities

Application 

TAP Documents 

State Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Tap Information

  Past TAP Projects

 Maps 

 Additional TA Information 

 Related Resources/Links

 

NDOT TAP Contact Information:

 Name  Position  Phone  Email
 Janie Fromm TAP Program Administrator (775) 888-7727  TAP-Program@dot.nv.gov
 Scott Bohemier TAP Program Manager (775) 888-7433   TAP-Program@dot.nv.gov  

 

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer