NDOT will construct the next three major system-to-system ramps, increasing direct connectivity between U.S. 95 and Clark County (CC) 215. Crews will build the northbound U.S. 95 to westbound CC 215 flyover and ramps from southbound U.S. 95 to eastbound CC 215 and the eastbound CC 215 to southbound U.S. 95. Las Vegas Paving is the contractor.
Construction will begin in January 2019.
Federal: $19 million
State: $54 million
Centennial Bowl construction will wrap up with this final phase that will include construction of the remainder of ramps needed to complete the U.S. 95/CC 215 interchange. The work will include:
- Construction of ramp from eastbound CC 215 to northbound U.S. 95
- Build out of ramp from southbound U.S. 95 to westbound CC 215
- Construction of ramp from westbound CC 215 to northbound 95
- Widen nortbound U.S. 95 to eastbound CC 215 to two lanes
- Construct new service interchange on CC 215 at Sky Pointe
- Realign Oso Blanca and connect to Centennial
- Extend Sky Pointe to Azure
- Construction of eastbound and westbound frontage roads from the John Herbert interchange to Oso Blanca Road
- Upgrade CC 215 to a divided six-lane freeway through the interchange
- Construct multi-use path from Tenaya to Grand Montecito