NDOT will construct the next three major system-to-system ramps, increasing direct connectivity between U.S. 95 and Clark County (CC) 215. Crews will build the northbound U.S. 95 to westbound CC 215 flyover and ramps from southbound U.S. 95 to eastbound CC 215 and the eastbound CC 215 to southbound U.S. 95.
Construction will begin in Fall 2018.
Centennial Bowl construction will wrap up with this final phase that will include construction of the remainder of ramps needed to complete the U.S. 95/CC 215 interchange. The work will include:
- Construction of ramp from eastbound CC 215 to northbound U.S. 95
- Build out of ramp from southbound U.S. 95 to westbound CC 215
- Construction of ramp from eastbound CC 215 to northbound 95
- Build out eastbound CC 215 from the Grand Montecito overpass to west of Tenaya Way, the John Herbert Blvd. interchange, the eastbound frontage road to Sky Pointe Dr., the new Oso Blanca Road alignment and the connection of local access on Sky Pointe to Azure Parkway.
- Construction of eastbound and westbound frontage roads from the John Herbert interchange to Oso Blanca Road
- Upgrade CC 215 to a divided six-lane freeway through the interchange.