$1.6 Billion: Value of lost time and fuel due to congestion
Nevada is charging ahead of other states in advancing mobility-related technology. In 2011, they were the first state to authorize autonomous vehicle testing and operation, and required the Department of Motor Vehicles to create related regulations. We are a state of “firsts” in this realm.
- To issue an AV restricted driver’s license
- To create AV regulations for testing and consumer deployment
- To create an AV testing program
- To license a company for AV testing (Google)
- To license a commercial vehicle for testing