Biennial Nevada Bicycle and Pedestrian Summit
The Nevada Bicycle & Pedestrian Summit will be changing it’s recurrence to every other year starting in 2017. There will be no bicycle and pedestrian summit in 2018. The summit will be held in the fall of 2019, 2021, 2023, etc.
The purpose of the summit is to:
- Educate: The summit takes a closer look into the importance of education and outreach strategies.
- Inform: Bike Ped Programs and facilities, Planning, Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Mobility, Safety and Sustainability as it relates to non-drivers.
- Showcase Innovative Technology and Emerging Trends in non-motorized accommodation: with the ever-growing presence of cyclists and pedestrians on our roadways new and exciting innovations are beginning to immerge at an ever-increasing rate.
- Highlight Advocacy and Tourism: The Summit will showcase new trends in Adventure-Tourism, Trail System Development, and community-based activism.
Who should attend:
- Law Enforcement
- Safe Routes to School Programs
- Event Coordinators
- Tourism Agencies
- Adventure Travel Promoters
- Land Management Agencies
Any questions or to register please contact Janie Fromm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 888-7727.