The Nevada Department of Transportation is soliciting proposals from firms that possess the qualifications and abilities to perform as needed services.
Current procurements are listed below, and the postings are updated on a regular basis. Documents are available in a PDF format for viewing or printing. Please follow submission instructions and pay particular attention to the closing date of each procurement. If a firm chooses to download procurements from this website, it is that firm’s responsibility to check for any supplemental notices to those procurements. Proposals received without addressing the changes from the applicable supplemental notices may be rejected.
NOT ALL PROCUREMENT OPPORTUNITIES ARE LISTED BELOW. Interested proposers should also see the Open Procurements webpage for additional Vendor Opportunities.
Nevada Shared Radio System (NSRS)
Notice of Award
September 14, 2018
The Nevada Department of Transportation has finalized negotiations with Harris Corporation for RFP 697-16-016 Nevada Shared Radio Replacement Project and the agreement has been awarded to Harris Corporation. In accordance with NAC 333.170, this email serves as a formal notification that the ten (10) day appeal period has commenced, effective the date of this notice.
If there is a protest to the selection process, please refer to the protest process in SECTION XIII - PROTEST PROCEDURE in the RFP. In accordance with NAC 333.185, public records can be requested on NDOT’s website in the Public Records Request page, https://www.nevadadot.com/doing-business/contact-us/public-records-request .
Any concerns or questions regarding the results should be directed to Agreement Services at (775) 888-7070, Option 1.
Current Design Builds and CMARs
- Addendum 1 to RFQ #300-18-015 - Reno Early Action Project Design-Build
- Addendum 1 to RFQ #300-18-015 - Reno Early Action Project Design-Build (REDLINE)
- Addendum 1 to RFQ #300-18-015 - Reno Early Action Project Design-Build (Q&A-Form T)
- Addendum 2 to RFQ #300-18-015 - Reno Early Action Project Design-Build
- Addendum 2 to RFQ #300-18-015 - Reno Early Action Project Design-Build (REDLINE)
- Addendum 2 to RFQ #300-18-015 - Reno Early Action Project Design-Build (Q&A-Form T)
Reference Information Documents (RIDs):
- Reno Early Action Project Design-Build Map
- Reno Early Action Project Design-Build KMZ File (Google Earth Required to Open File )
Request for Information (RFI)
None at this time.
On-Call and Pre-Qualification Information:The Nevada Department of Transportation will no longer have a Pre-Qualification of Engineering/Non-Engineering firms, or a Pre-Qualification for On-Call services. All vendors will be pre-qualified during the Request for Proposal (RFP) process. The qualification of vendors will be determined by the vendor's submitted proposal, and by the vendor's submitted Statement of Qualification form. If you would like to be notified of a current RFP, please complete the “Vendor Bulletin Subscription” under the "Vendor Opportunities" tab.