TITLE VI/DBE PROGRAM
600 S. Grand Central Parkway Suite 140
Las Vegas Nevada 89106
|Ray Marshallemail@example.com||702-730-3317||Title VI/DBE Manager|
|Sonnie Braihfirstname.lastname@example.org||702-730-3301||External Civil Rights Officer/
|Teri Lewisemail@example.com||702-730-3305||Asst. Title VI/DBE Manager|
|Paulita De La Cruzfirstname.lastname@example.org||702-730-3309||DBE Specialist|
The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise program is all about securing equal opportunity in business. Funded through the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT), the program helps businesses classified as small, woman-owned or disadvantaged to compete in a fair environment right alongside larger corporations. Broaden your business opportunities. Apply for your DBE certification today.
Read our DBE Permanent Program Plan for more information.
- DBE Affidavit of Certification Form
- DBE Personal Net Worth Form
- Interstate Certification Affidavit
- Spousal Renunciation
- Regional Business Development Advisory Council (RBDAC)
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- SCORE Las Vegas
- Nevada Small Business Development Center
- Local Public Agencies (LPAs) & Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs)
- Local Nevada Chambers
- Nevada Contractors Association
- NDOT Celebrates 1-year of Construction on Project Neon, August 2017
- Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Industry Workforce Connections
The Nevada Department of Transportation provides opportunity for interested DBE vendors to learn more about Projects, the DBE program, and how to become a Certified DBE.