The latest in research from NDOT
- What are connected and autonomous vehicles and what is the goal of the NV2X office?
- The University of Nevada, Reno is updating NDOTs modeling software to include large diameter drillings and Nevada-Specific Soils.
- Maintenance Decision Support System (MDSS) Research Project in Phase three of four.
- Additional research into local aggregates and soils is added to NDOT’s existing Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide.
- Researchers focus on viewing Stakeholder Perspectives to improve NDOT’s management practices by evaluating performance measurement.
- Researching large-diameter drilled shafts to improve design practices on future bridge projects.
- NDOT, UNM Researching improvements to Cold In-Place Recycling methods for deteriorated pavement.