The latest in research from NDOT
- In an age where the future is now, and more of our daily lives are impacted by autonomous features, self-driving autonomous vehicles are tak...
- Proposed research will create a system to electronically monitor the structural health of one of Nevada's longest bridges
- New research updates Nevada's SWCC
- What are connected and autonomous vehicles and what is the goal of the NV2X office?
- The University of Nevada, Reno is updating NDOTs modeling software to include large diameter drillings and Nevada-Specific Soils.
- Maintenance Decision Support System (MDSS) Research Project in Phase three of four.
- Additional research into local aggregates and soils is added to NDOT’s existing Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide.