The Partnering Program is a structured process to help avoid and resolve potential construction-related conflicts and delays. The program has the following major components that are enacted through professional partnering facilitators on all NDOT projects exceeding $10 million (recommended for projects between $1 and $10 million):
- Performance measures
- Formal dispute resolution procedures
- Measurable return on investment for taxpayers
- Awards and recognition
The partnering program has four major goals:
- Produce quality projects
- Deliver projects ahead of schedule or on-time
- Produce projects within budget
- Increase worker safety
Partnering has been used in many industries as a tool to help manage projects, help identify problems and overcome potential conflicts. The state of Nevada’s transportation construction partnering program will help the state continually build quality transportation infrastructure projects for Nevada residents and visitors.
For more information, refer to the Guide to Partnering on NDOT Projects.
- Excellence in Partnering Awards - Application
- Excellence in Partnering Awards - Fact Sheet
- Guide to Partnering on NDOT Projects
- Partnering Program Facilitator List
- Dispute Resolution Program
- Construction Division
- NDOT/FHWA Partnering Conference Toolbox
To submit the final completed application and attachments, click here to submit.
The Excellence in Partnering Awards Application for 2018 is now available. Submission deadline is April 12, 2019. For more information on the Excellence in Partnering Awards program, see the Fact Sheet.
Tonia Andree, Partnering Program Manager
Phone: (775) 888-7496