NDOT is in the process of developing and implementing the Moana Interchange Improvements - Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI) Project. Construction is anticipated to begin in fall 2012 with completion in late 2012. The purpose of these improvements is to relieve existing congestion, improve safety and to accommodate the anticipated increased traffic volumes resulting from the Regional Transportation Commission of Washoe County’s Moana Lane Widening Project.
As part of the project, NDOT is seeking stakeholder input and comments on the project, and we hope you will take a few minutes to provide your feedback through the survey below.
Results from the survey will be compiled, reviewed and used to communicate project information with project stakeholders. We appreciate your time and ideas. Thank you!
* Denotes Required Information
Preferred method of contact:
1) On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being most informed), how informed are you about the Moana DDI Project?
2) Did you attend the project public meeting on May 30, 2012?
3) Please indicate your interest in the project.
If you selected "Other" from above, please specify:
4) If you are a business or resident within the project limits, please indicate the location.
6) During what time of day do you travel through the interchange? (Check all that apply)
7) If you are a business, when do you receive your deliveries? (Check all that apply)
8) If you are a business, what are your hours/days of operation?
9) Would you attend stakeholder meetings?
10) What is your preferred location for public meetings regarding this or other public projects?
11) What project information would you like to receive? (Check all that apply)
12) What comments or concerns do you have for the Moana Interchange Improvement Project?
Thank you for your time and participation in this survey.