State Highway Preservation Report
The State Highway Preservation Report is created biennially by the Nevada Department of Transportation to summarize and report our work to preserve the state highway system. This report also provides the Legislature with a tool to discern whether highway-preservation revenue is adequate. With regard to our state-maintained highways, this report answers the following questions:
- How do we fund their preservation?
- How do we care for the state highways?
- What is their condition? What will they cost to maintain?
- What are we doing to protect and improve them?
- How has their condition changed over time?
- What cost is imposed on roadway users due to poorly maintained highways?
The report is available in PDF format.
Performance Analysis Division
Nevada Department of Transportation
1263 S. Stewart St.
Carson City, NV 89712